Thursday, March 5, 2015

cali trip pix of BABES In TOYLAND, Salvation Mnt, & More /art neatness/fashion images/interiors


Hellooooos
Here are some stuffs I dig and some
places I visited ..
Also Here are are a couple upcoming shows!



Photos I took of 
at the ROXY in LA...
I squeezed my way to the front like a nerd
because they are badass.
NOISE: 




































TRAVELS: 
Photos below
I took at the La Luz Gallery
&


















Graffiti and
 Hollywood wander
This Mini Me Kiss Guy
was awesome.


Had a few weird drinks 
and woke up
next to Bill Cosby!




This Bar
 was Pretty Sweet
Had a Pina Coloda in a Coconut





Across the street from it
was a cool lil dive  recommended
by ms amy love called


Lotsa Funny 
signs in hollywood 


<3 art="" b="" nbsp="" street="">


On the way home
was able to see Salvation Mountain!





































Managed To Go to A neato Tiki Bar
with my Buddy..
called TIKI NO
they had glowing puffer fish hanging
from the ceiling..
great vibe
Awesome Antique/Vintage Place
that you must check out



I wanted to get this handpainted thing below
to make a lil bar out of but my money
pockets were empty










Ocean and Sand






ART: 
I really dig this art below of







FASHION:
whip cream bikini of Virna Lisi


via 
via

t shirt from City Models

crop top/necklace/graphic bodysuit










INTERIORS/DESIGN:


source unknown
 via designboom

source unknown





via Dwell